This recipe is keto and paleo friendly.
I love lettuce wraps, especially for lunch. They are simple to make, only require a few ingredients, and if you are trying to cut a few carbs from one of your meals this is a perfect recipe.
1 head romaine lettuce
1/2 hass avocado
6 slices organic chicken or turkey breast
4 thin slices tomato
- Layer 3 large leaves of lettuce in a cutting boards.
- Layer with the chicken or turkey, add tomato and avocado.
- Starting with the end closest to you, roll the lettuce wraps as tight as possible.
- Halfway through rolling, tuck the ends of the wraps towards the middle and continue rolling the wrap as tight as possible.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the lettuce wrap in half and serve.