Fall is official upon us and these protein energy bites will help you get pumpkin fix and satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 3 scoops protein (using Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s Organic Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- Set aside 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs on a flat plate for later.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch balls. Then roll balls into the remaining graham cracker crumbs to cover.
Makes 16 bites
Nutritional Facts per bite: